- £60 will buy a waterproof washable mattress
- £250 will buy an infant resuscitator
- £500 will finish the plumbing and fit sinks in the operating room
- £750 will provide 6 months training for a nurse to assist in theatre
- £1000 will buy an oxygen concentrator for newborn babies
- £1200 will train 20 locals on an HIV education programme, enabling them to educate communities.
- £1250 will train a clinical officer for 18 months in basic obstetric operations
- £5000 will provide a year's supply of drugs suitable for children under 5
- £6000 will buy an autoclave for sterilising medical instruments
- £7000 will buy an ultrasound scanner for pregnant mothers
- £30000 will buy a 4 x 4 ambulance
Please donate now
Thank you for supporting Angels International.
We are a UK registered charity. Reg No: 1000699
There are Three ways you can donate: They are:
Click here for donation form
By credit card. You can donate online using PayPal. It is a secure site and simple to operate.
By Post. Please download and fill in a Donation Form. Please remember to complete the Gift Aid section if you are a UK tax payer, and send us a cheque made payable to Angels International or:
If you wish to donate regularly please complete the Standing Order part of the form.
If you prefer to donate in support of a specific project i.e. Training: Medical Equipment: Development Project
Please inform us.